Mar 26, 2009

-.-

i feel weird.

not that i'm weird but i just have this odd feeling lately. like my whole world's upside down again and i don't know why. i should be happy. work's great the northlight students are actually super warm and friendly. tuition's paying well. i finally have time to do things i love like reading and watching movies. my driving's improving (finally). i have frequent meetings with the ppl i love. i'm closer to God than i ever have been. going to genting on monday with dibomb. followup and helping out at church soon. yet i feel kinda... weird. i got my acceptance letter from nus today (they are seriously damn fast) and i should have felt happy and relieved but i just went "oh shit". i think i really just need to go away and rethink my life. won't somebody just take me away?

No comments: